In 1959 the original Station 23 was built on Oakvale Street. This station covered the western part of the district, providing protection to High Point Road and the Sedgefield area. A new  station was built on Mackay Road to replace the Oakvale Street station in 1968. This station is the current station 23 that we use.

Station 23 currently is staffed by 3 full-time personnel and a full-time resident. It houses an Engine 23, Tanker 23 and the Guilford County Field Resource Unit Air 23.

BUILD02

5107 Mackay Rd. Jamestown, NC 27282

Our website is protected by DMC Firewall!