In 1956 a station was constructed on Osborne Road to replace the original station located in the back of the Gate City Truck Stop. This station was used as the department’s headquarters. Due to annexation, this station was later replaced by the current Station 24 located on Bishop Road. The new Station 24 was constructed in 1974 and dedicated to the community on April 28th of that year.

BUILD01

2239 Bishop Rd. Greensboro, NC 27406

DMC Firewall is a Joomla Security extension!